Tuesday 5 May 2009

Updating lenses and notes

Right, spent a few days on updates.

The Dragon Cave lenses (Dragon Cave, Dragon Breeding, Dragon Catalogue) have been updated with the seven new dragons, and more than a few rule breaking comments have been deleted (Guys, do you really want to lose your DC accounts?)

I'm still looking for good madeira recipes for the individual types of madeira, but otherwise those lenses are good to go.

I might be about to move hosts for my own websites - I've got quite a few on different hosts so it makes sense to combine them on a larger platform and standardise, not least since I'm looking for a way to turn my lenses into websites.

And finally I've started a zazzle store. Currently it just has one product, but hopefully there will be a few more coming soon.

New lens Tirial's Badges #115
Ok, this one is a bit of a cheat. My lensography at Tirial is getting rather long, so I'm hiving off the badges to their own lens.

No comments: