Tuesday 26 May 2009

Lens #136 and Trafficseeker report part 2 or 3?

#136 English Electric Canberra / Martin B57 Canberra Video Showcase
http://www.squidoo.com/canberravideoshowcase

To go with the Canberra lens, since I found a lot more videos of the plane than anything else. And because it's a really nice looking aircraft in all its variations. I don't usually do video showcase lenses, but this fitted.

Traffic seekerRight, since I started it there have been a few effects.

1) Traffic - no significant extra traffic has registered on any of my test sites, although there's been a minor increase: literally one or two visitors per site.
2) Backlinks - the number of backlinks has significantly increased
3) Search engines - the lenses' presence on search engines has increased (position and which ones it's actually shown on)
4) Due to a combination of the above, lensrank has increased on those lenses.

I am expanding my test, but meanwhile I'm using the tool simply to keep the major search engines updated with my new lenses - it's worth it just for that ability. Would you want to manually submit over 100 urls to each major engine each month? No, nor do I!

No comments: