Thursday 14 May 2009

#125 HX84 and the Jervis Bay

#125 HX84 and the Jervis Bay
http://www.squidoo.com/Jervis-Bay


This is a lens I have been considering literally since I joined Squidoo. I have written and deleted it more times than I can count. Issues such as massively conflicting resources, the scale of the project and the odd lack of public resources on certain areas (e.g. pictures of the Jervis Bay itself) all caused issues.

So after writing it this time, I decided to take the plunge, and make it live anyway. It's not perfect - needs a guestbook, possibly a few more tweaks, some pictures... but it is live.

The real dilemma is what to do with royalties. Usually I take these as cash, but for this lens that does not feel right. Hopefully one of the charities I have suggested will join squidoo so I can send it to them directly - but until then it will be going in the local RNLI charity box.

No comments: