Friday 15 May 2009

New bookseller and tweaks

Well, today will probably be mostly tweaking. Biblio and Abe both accepted my application, and there ranges are different enough that some of the books I could not find through Amazon can now be made available.

Tim and Tobias now has a biblio link for international sales.

My fingers are crossed however, since I've had a couple of odd comments on Great Western Railway suggesting it got lens of the day. However, there's nothing in my inbox, the forum or the blog, so I'll update here as I find out what is going on!

ETA: OK, now its a lot of comments. Is the usual reaction to a possible lens of the day to stare blankly at your PC screen and wonder what is going on? And it looks like my next lens will be on the English Electric Canberra (that's the B-57 to the USAF). Thanks for the suggestion by lensmaster Spook.

No comments: