Friday 8 May 2009

#118 and #119 and a change of charity

#118 Etiquette Hell
http://www.squidoo.com/etiquette-hell

What can I say, I have loved the e-hell site for years, and setting up a small fan homage seemed apropriate, even if it's not quite in keeping with the Brunel theme recently.

#119 How NOT to fundraise online
http://www.squidoo.com/bad-fundraising

How NOT to raise funds and profile online for not for profits. Inspired by some of the classics I've seen while developing fundraising strategies, and by a recent comment from a charity rep who just lost my support for his cause permanently. Don't ever beg me for £2 a month, when you already turned down a lot more!

New charity required! I am looking for a new charity to support through squidoo. If you are a UK-based aviation-focused charity and you want to register for my aviation lens income let me know. You will need a Paypal account and to register for Squidoo (which requires proof of charitable status).

Do email them. The site says US only but I have confimation from Squidoo that as long as you can prove you are a charity they will consider your application.

No comments: