Wednesday 13 May 2009

#124 Brunel Lensography

#124 Brunel Lensography
http://www.squidoo.com/brunel


This is live but unfortunately still a work in progress. The same thing delaying my Thames tunnel lens is affecting the lens image for this - the requirement to get to the Brunel Museum with a camera...

Unfortunately this is largely down to the recent rainfall, and the effect on British Rail. You'd think British trains would be used to the weather but apparently not. f course, I'm not keen on going out myself in this weather either.

Anyway, I've put it up as it's a quick reference to the Brunel lenses - and to be honest there are already quite a few of them. Its also up becase I am tackling a difficult project as a new lens, I don't want to get distracted and I'm not sure I can do it justice.

The new one's going to be toughter than GWR to write. Fingers crossed it's as well received.

No comments: