Monday 18 May 2009

#130 Medievil the video game

New lens: #130 Medievil
http://www.squidoo.com/medievil


A few of my older reviews, dusted off, and re-written to form a lens about one of my favorite platformers.

Sorry about the slowdown in lens production. Basically I lost half the day to an observatory who was due to be the #130 lens. I phoned ahead (a little bit of background, my ankles are currently bruised and I don't enjoy walking right now). After they confirmed that photography was allowed and said that there were no restrictions, I headed across with my camera. It's a two hour journey, but I thought I'd have a chance to look round.

Two vital bits of info their contact person missed out:
a) photography is allowed, but only outside (I'd call that a restriction, don't know about you)
b) The outside's under scaffold right now.

Seating? Chance to not stand? None. So, rather than write what I currently think of them on a lens, I am taking a break and calming down before I tackle that one.




I think I'll move the Brunel museum up my list instead - they were a lot smaller but a lot more helpful and pleasant to deal with.

I'm also trying a new idea on my existing lenses - a custom bio. The Great Western, Madeira and Willard Price lenses, now all have custom bios for the series, as well as a badge that links back to the main site. It could be interesting to see if this affects lensrank or traffic flows between the lenses. I'll update here if I think it was a success.

No comments: