Tuesday 12 May 2009

#123 Tim and Tobias


New Lens #123 Tim and Tobias
http://www.squidoo.com/Tim-and-tobias


All about the Tim and the Hidden people books by Sheila K. McCullagh. I grew up with these, and they were one of the best ways to get into reading I know of. Judging by the number of 5 star reviews, I'm not the only person to think that. As rare books that were only briefly reprinted, there is a lot of interest in them.

However, the information about the books is scattered around, so I thought I'd pull it all into one location. Amazon.co.uk links are already available for the books, but I am still waiting on a few international books sites to get back to me with link permissions.

I might turn this one into a website. It depends on how much time I have.

And Farthing Downs just gained a few items on Zazzle.

No comments: