Tuesday 19 May 2009

Slowdown on lenses

Thanks to the long trip I mentioned yesterday, and the rain I didn't mention, I have a wonderful cold.

Sorry, no new lenses. Just beechams and a warm fire.(And submitting my lenses to lensrolls and Squoogle and adding badges and general tweaking, but then every little helps.)

I'm also running a trial of TrafficSeeker - managing resubmitting my sites to all the search engines each time I update them is getting tricky now there are over a hundred lenses and multiple websites. Hopefully this will take on some of the load and give me more time to write lenses!

So far its been very easy to set up and use for the trial version. I've got four projects set up, and installation was a snap, and submission very easy. However, perhaps because it was a trial I have found that it can lock you out if you have the scheduler running in the background. As I find out more, I'll report further.

No comments: