Friday 1 May 2009

110 lenses and a group

It seems with the lensrank delay I lost track: I actually have 110 lenses live! I am busy continuing to strip out clearspring modules and replace them with handcrafted links - frankly they may not have the functionality, but they look better in most cases.

To keep my interest up however, I am turning my new Madeira lens into a series, with four new lenses about the four types:

Sercial
Verdelho
Bual
Malmsey

These are tests, so they will gain new content (particularly once I find a few more suppliers with product feeds), but the basic framework is up.

I'm also revamping the British Aviation group, which has gained a few extra modules, and a snazzy English Electric Lightning as a lens image. Unfortunately there aren't a lot of people covering this topic on the largely US-based Squidoo, so I am having trouble recruiting more lensmasters. If you have a lens and want to submit it, please do!

No comments: