Thursday 24 November 2011

Smashwords

A new lens, largely because I spotted a URL free that was too good to pass up.
A review of my currently preferred publishing plaform, ways to use it, what's in it for readers and more - including their affiliate scheme. I was rather stunned to find the URL available, as it had been "Under Construction" the last few times I looked.

With a search engine friendly title, a good UR, and hopefully useful original content, I'm pretty happy about this lens.

What I did find today were a few typos in the added content for Great Western Railway. Unfortunately, as I am going to be rather busy today, they won't get fixed until Friday.

The other thing I need to ask - would anyone be interested in a print version of these? It would probably have to be Lulu again since I'm not made of funds, but it is doable. What I need to know is, would it be useful?

No comments: