Wednesday 17 March 2010

Rejection, and a confidence boost?

Another form rejection, so I've sent it out to a new set of agents and cast my net a bit further a field this time. After checking the Association of Authors Agents lists I found four who appear to take this kind of thing - and who oddly aren't in the Writers and Artists Yearbook. So off it's gone and fingers crossed.

On the other hand, my aviation lenses gave me a quick confidence boost when I got an email dropped asking permission to use some of my images for a presentation. This was granted very quickly.

And Gatwick Aviation Museum are looking for a fundraising and media PR person, so anyone based down that way who loves planes and is good at PR, please contact them

Also, a new lens just went up: http://www.squidoo.com/folland-gnat is about the Folland Gnat Light fighter, used by the Red Arrows and in combat by the Indian airforce.

No comments: