Wednesday 3 June 2009

A quick update

Click here to view posters!
Click here to view posters!



Visit Art.com


I have had someone ask about where I found the images for my lenses. The answer is very simple - several affiliate schemes. The two I use most often are linked to the left: as you might expect allposters provides poster style artwork more frequently, while art.com is slightly more sophisticated. However, there is a large crossover between them.

On a different note, it seems I'm going back into work fulltime. So while I have a job (which is great!) I'll have less time for lenses and my production rate is likely to slow down.

I am hoping to get to the 150 before I start work, but this is unlikely. Fingers crossed though!

And you might notice a new gadget on the right side for bukisa. This is an article creation site open to users outside the US, so I'm throwing a few articles up on it for my lenses. While text blocks don't work on a lens, they look fine on an article site. I'm also throwing a lot of the content there open for syndication - with the caveat that you leave my links intact of course!

No comments: