Sunday 14 June 2009

Bukisa and more

Well, since Squidoo went down while I was halfway through a lens I thought I'd post quickly.

Since yesterday I have
1) Found out how to put content in the right hand side bar of squidoo My test lens is Chocolate Rabbits - an Easter treat - Scroll down and look below the advert at the "More of my lenses" box. That's mine. Until Squidoo say Yay or nay I'm not rolling this out as a module though. I used Chocolate Rabbits because the traffic is strictly seasonal, and its dead at the moment.

2) Deleted and republished the Bukisa article with the drugs comment. I lost my earnings but it's worth it to keep the content clean, and Bukisa had not replied to my request to delete the comment.

3) Locked the Domebo lens to X-rated. They had an incident with a few individuals being stupid in chat, that resulted in some really nasty content being sent out. The lens is staying that way until they have a chance to clean the board up.

No comments: