Friday 19 June 2009

#163 Pitlochry Fish ladder

#163 Pitlchry Hydroelectric Dam and Fish Ladder
http://www.squidoo.com/pitlochry-dam


About the hydroelectric dam in Scotland and its famous fish ladder. Designed to allow salmon to bypass the dam, the fish ladder sees more than 5,000 salmon trvel up it annually. Not quite finished since it won't get a lens image or videos until this evening, but live so that by this evening I can add a few custom modules and Amazon UK links.

TARGET 200 STATUS: 10 days to do 37 lens.

I'm already behind schedule. This is going to be close.

I spent a large chunk of last night working on my older lenses (E.g. Medievil) to get them up to closer to Top 100 standard. One problem with this challenge, which I will be honest about is that my traffic is dropping because I'm not taking the time to promote each. I have an idea how to fix this with Traffic seeker and a batch file, but that takes time to set up. Might just leave it and do the promo work after the 30th June!

No comments: