Friday 5 June 2009

#147 Lens Companions

#147 Lens Companions
http://www.squidoo.com/tirials-lens-book

Since I was turning out these print and download versions of my lenses anyway I thought, why not make a lens about them? I will add a few self publishing resources later when I have a chance, but it seems reasonable to put them all in one place (if anyone can stand reading that much at once).

And a big Oh dear!

I've been so busy with lenses and jobs I forgot my dragons, and the dcfansite seems to be down. I promise not to do this again, but:
Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today! Please click my dragons! (even just viewing helps)

And I currently have six articles on Bukisa awaiting publication, and three lens books on lulu. Rather than adding lenses at my past rate I'm trying to publicise the ones I've got a bit.

No comments: