Monday 19 October 2009

Updates and a new google site

Well, a few updates from here:

First, novel #3's wih an agent. Lets see if it gets picked up.

I've found an interesting resource for aircraft photos and written off for permission to use them. I should hear back in a couple of days, but if I get it, then my aircraft lenses should be getting a thorough upgrade.

The cats are settling in, but I spent most of last week dealing with them - hence the lack of updates and writing in general. The travelling squid was completed and delivered into the tender mercies of Royal Mail. Whether it will ever been seen again, who knows?

A new Googlesite went live just now: The Buccaneer Series. It's about the Buccaneer Books - a series of children's books designed to help children learn to read. Written by Shiela K. McCullagh they are about a young boy called Nicholas who finds a magic painting of a Silver Ship that lets him enter a world of pirates and privateers.

And I'm working on a new lens about a horsedrawn railway, hampered by a severe lack of resources on the topic.

Still no ideas for nanowrimo though.

No comments: