Thursday 8 October 2009

Squidoo, Infolinks payments and annoyance

Well, they have paid. Unfortunately the infolinks are turned on on my hatching lenses (they were never turned off), and none of them received an infolinks payment. Similarly the money missing from last month's update did not arrive.

Given that my Googlesite just outperformed (in the last seven days), any single one of my lenses over the last two months, I am beginning to wonder if I should continue with Squidoo. Anyway, there's a bug report filed. Any response from them will be interesting since I estimate I'm out by $20-40.

e.g. http://www.squidoo.com/DragonHatchery
A Tier One lens which has never had infolinks removed. It has also never received an infolinks payment.

On the other hand, news elsewhere in life should hopefully make up for it. I'll blog more, hopefully with good news and photos, when I know more.

No comments: