Friday 9 October 2009

Somethings a bit screwed up

I heard from Squidoo.

According to them my two top charity performers got $14's each.
According to my royalties page, they got rather less (in one case $0.08 cents).

Unsurprisingly, I've queried this. As the by-month payment data only goes up to July, it looks like I may be sitting down and doing a spreadsheet of all the data from Royalties pages to check what the payment was and what it should be. However it looks like either there's a problem with the payouts or the reporting.

Off goes the bug report.


View Larger Map

On other topics, novel number three is getting a quick edit for accuracy and then will be hopefully ready to go out. Despite having been in the cockpit I forgot one vital characteristic of the aircraft, so since anyone reading it who knows the plane will spot the error in two seconds I'm making a few corrections.

And fingers crossed for Sunday, that everything works out. I actually found something more important than visiting an aircraft open day, which for me is pretty unusual.

And finally for anyone not doing anything at the weekend, here's a quick plug. Gatwick Aviation Museum's open day is 11th October 2009. If you have any spare time I'd really suggest you stop by.

No comments: