Wednesday 1 July 2009

And now for the waiting

Well, it's now the 1st July 2009. The Target 200 Challenge is over, and successful :)

Aside from that entry to the other competitions:

The Top 100 Club entries
The Team Challenge

are now closed and awaiting lens reviews for the results to be announced, as are the smaller competitions like the MVP challenge. Why do I feel like I did back when I was waiting for my A-level results?

I spent most of yesterday beginning to go through and improve the lenses - working on tags, adding them to groups and more. At some point I need to lensroll (cross link) them all, which is going to be a big job with that many!

Still got to do the Summer school assignment which is a restaurant review - the problem is that if I do any of my actual favourites it neatly locates me. Might have to do a chain or a picnic suppliers instead! And there are always the small tea-shops I've stopped in while visiting various places - usually to do lenses.

No comments: