Monday 27 July 2009

A new lens and update

I've added the "discovery module" to my hatching game lenses and jewellery lenses. Lets see if it works. Even if they restore the discovery module I might leave these up - it's definitely had an effect (my average lensrank jumped from 240K to 130K).

Two new lenses went live this morning, but I still have to tackle the Summer school Week 7 challenge - write a lens about the next book I'm going to read. Now I just finished the last book on my reading list, so I am really not sure of what to read next - particularly since the one I was going to tackle is a little controversial.

I may amend the Science of Discworld one to fulfil the criteria - after all I put it live this morning so it fulfills the time period, even if it has been on the back burner for a while.

I have another jewellery lens in mind, but I'm taking a brief break now.

Magistream - online hatching game
http://www.squidoo.com/magistream

A new hatching game I have started playing. I'm still working out the ins and outs, but this lens will pick up advice and tips as I learn more about the game - much the same way the Dragon Cave lens grew.

No comments: