Sunday 12 July 2009

A quick update

It's mainly lens updates at the moment, although with 200 lenses this is going to take a while. A few things lensmasters might want to watch out for:

The new templates, which were amended again this week for the advertising banners, have affected layout more seriously than I realised. For anyone who uses floats or complex layouts you might want to check yours.

More productively, after stumbling over a new trick with Zazzle that lets you embed zazzle products without using the Zazzle module (as long as you are an affiliate), I'm running back through my lenses updating them. The Halifax Bomber page has gained a cut-away design of the aircraft, and I'm looking for a few more for some of the other planes.

The lens that took the most work so far was The Untouchables. Not just a few poster problems but wikipedia refusing to pull in, the layout broken and worse. I've now fixed all of this, but it took a good few hours.

No comments: