Friday 6 February 2015

Blogging live, and 50 Wizzleys...

You might notice the blogger account getting updated more frequently. I’ve moved from my alpha system to a beta API, so while the posts may not look pretty, the content should port and the issues with broken connection should stop.

Not bad for someone dealing with their yearly bout of pneumonia.


Drawn: The Painted Tower (PC CD)

What I haven’t managed to do is complete many more Wizzley lenses, since my brain is rather fuzzy at the moment. However I have managed to port fifty across, so I now get the improved ad rate. I just need to get another 50 re-written to get my account to maximum.

In fact I have completed one lens in the last two weeks:about the excellent Drawn video game trilogy. These are the games that got me back into PC gaming after a fifteen year break, so believe me, they are good!

(And I am sorry Wizzley, but I just can’t bring myself to call them wizzles! I think I’ll stick with lenses – it’s shorter than “single-page, multimedia-enhanced, transaction-enabled articles”.)



This blog has now moved to http://www.rablogs.co.uk/tirial, where the original article can be found.
 Blogging live, and 50 Wizzleys... - http://rablogs.co.uk/tirial/2015/02/06/blogging-live-and-50-wizzleys/ was published on February 6, 2015 at 3:43 pm.

No comments: