Thursday 13 May 2010

Typical timing

Since the company and publishing contract checks out, I'm taking the deal.

The only problem is that, with typical terrible tirial timing, the printer died right after printing two copies of the contract meaning that I have no cover letter. It will take at least two days to get it fixed, so I'm sending the contracts without one, and dropping an email to let them know.

I'm also starting to get things set up on the marketing side. Until the book's release title is confirmed my options are limited, but I can get blogs and URLs registered for a pen name. I'm also working on a bio, which will be completely accurate to my experience, just with another name on it.

And after having to drop my planned pen name for being too close to another authors, I actually prefer the new one. So far I've counted five aviation shout-outs in it, and I am sure there are more - quite appropriate given what I write.

No comments: