Monday 21 September 2009

Lens reviews and writing

I'm a bit thrown since it seems my aviation lenses, which are mainly meant to introduce people to some really beautiful aircraft have been getting some expert attention.

Corrections are always welcome but after I took a weekend off, it was quite a surprise to find the English Electric Lightning lens had gained a personal anecdote.

More to the point, the Grace Spitfire lens also got an update. The 2nd Taf Spitfire book is now linked directly to the ML407 website as they sell it new, and have a deal on where you can buy it and the DVD as a bundle. (Click here for more details.) My own fault - I hadn't realised that they don't sell through Amazon themselves so purchasing the book from there does not go towards supporting the Spitfire.

No comments: