Tuesday 8 September 2009

Kid's Books


It seems to be my day to work on Kids books. After I hooked up analytics I was quite surprised by the visits to timandtobias on google sites, especially since I haven't finished it (images, character lists, reviews etc. are still needed) so that's about to get some extra work done and a google sitemap.

And at the same time I'm updating the XH558 lens to include Vulcan Ventures, the children's book by Edmond Squibb about the Vulcan. In some ways this is good for reaching a new audience since it's actually listed on Amazon.com for US sales. However in other ways it is disappointing as it is shown as out of print on the US site, which may discourage customers. US Vulcan fans will need to pick it up from Amazon.co.uk at the moment.

Of course, if enough US customers add it to their wishlist on Amazon.com then maybe some sellers will start importing.

No comments: