Tuesday 5 January 2010

A busy start to the year


Well, my e-commerce game business which I had been letting quietly atrophy (it was by now largely a shell to collect royalties and manage licences) appears to be taking off at the start of the year. I'm not one to waste an opportunity, so we're setting up a few new stock suppliers and will have to see how it does.

On the family front I have had some bad news, so updates may be erratic for now.

Aims for this year:
Finish "Into Flight", my Nano-novel, after getting complaints from the beta-reader that I could not just drop it.
Finish editing the novel I was working on before, for publication.
Get some more articles and lenses written for charity.
Win the lottery (well, why not add something I won't manage in four weeks?)

And I am looking for a new aviation charity to support/promote this year so if you are interested or have one I should consider, please let me know.

And according the Unicreatures test I count as Flarius. Why not try it yourself?

No comments: