Friday 22 July 2016

Life and everything

Well, I have SQLite working and the prototype is now running entirely off it. Billing and credit allocation is built and ready to be wired in. There’s zero validation of course, but then its still in alpha for the database and I want to be able to update things quickly. My computing time is strictly limited due to an eye injury. There’s an extremely good hospital looking into it, but it is going to take the next three months before they know if surgery is needed. Meanwhile I get very little sleep. And Suicide Squd is out. The problem is that I don’t want to take time away from the Labour leadership election to see it. With British politics in its current state, I suspect the Joker’s bodycount will have nothing on the bloodbath May just inflicted on the Cabinet.


This blog has now moved to http://www.rablogs.co.uk/tirial, where the original article can be found.  Life and everything - http://rablogs.co.uk/tirial/2016/07/22/life-and-everything/ was published on July 22, 2016 at 6:55 am.

No comments: