Sunday 16 November 2014

NaNoWriMo Progress

NaNoWriMo

As you can probably tell from the page I'm off to a late start this year. It was odd, I simply had no ideas at all.  I would sit in front of my computer blankly, or in the cafe with no clue whatsoever and usually just get a pounding headache to show for my pains.

And then a couple of days ago I just pulled out my notepad while I was walking, wrote a sentence and everything flowed from there. It was another day of writing before I realised I should probably be crediting it to Nano. Three nights without sleep, and I have 13,000 words.

The problem is it is all in notepads - yes, I am already on my second. I've got the word count by counting words on a page I wrote with the fewest, knocking 25% off, and multiplying that by the number of pages, but I'm hoping its still valid for a luddite's Nano - I really don't fancy trying to type this all up in the last week!

Read more.

This blog has moved to http://www.rablogs.co.uk/tirial where the original articles can be found.



No comments: