Friday 13 November 2009

NaNoWriMo

NaNoWriMo shirt
NaNoWriMo by Hope_Breedlove
Make a customized t shirt online at zazzle.com
I finally got round to typing up parts of my story for NaNoWriMo. It's not a great one, but then NaNo tends to be about quantity not quality (and if I like the end result I can always edit it afterwards).

Unfortunately cat herding has left me rather short on the wordcount, so whether or not I will complete it within time is going to be tricky.


In practice however I have definitely written more than 50K words this month already: two new lenses and the Stephen and Matilda blog

The Stephen and Matilda blog actually seems to get more interest in this one. It's probably because of cute cats.

Anyway, I need to get away from ninja felines and back to typing.

No comments: