Wednesday 19 August 2009

Eastbourne Airshow

We went last weekend on the Sunday for a fantastic show. The Battle of Britain Memorial Flight did their usually stunning display, two Folland Gnats showed why they were the last fighter aircraft to be used in display by the Red Arrows (those things can move) and there was even a display by the Eurofighter right when I needed to get an ice cream!

Sadly no Vulcan, although that should be rectified at Bournemouth this weekend. I did however get a selection of videos clips with the new camera. The only thing we will probably be doing at the next airshow is using the new camera purely for video - small fast moving objects at great distances turned out to be too much for it.

A lot of my Eastbourne Photos are now on Redgage, as well as a roughcut of the BBMF display which I am using as a tech demo.

1 comment:

Tony said...

Like the blog. I have been catching up on your She-Told-Me scoops and some of your lenses. They cover some great museums etc in the south of England - my part of the world.